Total Pageviews

Monday 24 October 2011

Why Do I Blogging? What Is My Blog About?

Why do you blog? I get asked this question every time I tell people to check out my blog. 
A big shout out to my two followers who have never questioned my authority on life. Autographed t-shirts are on the way. 
Okay back to the subject, I really don't know why I blog. I think it is because of the free template. Who wouldn't want a free template. Maybe that's why I am also friends with Jobie One, he gives me free Coca Cola. Dam they taste nice when they are very cold. I try to act like I don't like free things but I really do.

What is my blog about? Well I don't know. I know this is a perfect time for me to sound very smart and "deep." Maybe I should Google a very good answer. Google gives free answers to life and don't I just love free things.
The pressures of life forces us to give reasons for everything and Google is always there to save the day. Google I look up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment