Total Pageviews

Friday 28 October 2011

The Gym is a Special Place...

Going to the gym is like going to another planet, well sometimes.
- In the change room there is always that old man who walks around naked and puts lotion between his legs, revolting yes.
- There is always that guy in the change-room who really loves the mirror. He can't keep his eyes off himself.
- How come most gyms only have male personal trainers. The girls just love them. I would love to be trained by a hot female. This would motivate me to really push myself because who would want to be emasculated. I would be at gym everyday. Right now I am struggling because the gym lacks female trainers.
- There is always that person who makes you feel like you do not enjoy the gym as much they do.
- The most annoying thing is when you fall off the wagon and the ladies at reception ask you about your absence. My immediate defensive response is always 'I have been busy,' and give them that you are not my mother look.

No comments:

Post a Comment