Total Pageviews

Saturday 17 August 2013

Mafikizolo - Khona Music Video Behind The Scene

Khona opening and closing shot. Khona

Setting up a shot with Dave Pienaar. Khona

Shooting a cutaway. Khona

Jane was also the stylist on the video, multi-tasking. Khona
Dave shooting Mathew. He is a star right now. Khona


Theo performance set up. Khona

Nhlanhla set up. Khona

All gold everything. Khona

The owner of the horse that is dancing in the Khona music video. The horse is actually dancing, look close. Khona

Theo set up with horsie, looks more intricate full view. Khona

I to asked for Sotho dancers. I had to represent for my people. Moshoeshoe inn the house!!! Khona

Theo and the aliens on set, lol. Khona
We had four days to prepare for this video and today we are sitting at over half a mil views on Youtube and it is truly amazing. My family does not care what I do but all they care about is the fact that I co-directed the Mafikizolo video, lol.
We had so much in common with Mafikizolo and we have been working together ever since. We have just shot Happiness Ft Mr May D. It is coming out soon. We even worked out on the Huggies deal for Nhlanhla and we continue to work together. Watch the space.

I am not sure how I am going to top shooting Mafikizolo Khona music video, working on it though, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment