Total Pageviews

Saturday 17 August 2013

Blessed and Highly Favoured Music Video Behind The Scene

Amy aka The Duster doing her  make-up thing. I was so shocked to find out her sister is a renowned actress on Isidingo. One of the most beautiful souls I have come across. Always smiling and laughing. Beautiful.

Mr Jobie Bakama, Mr Friends season 5 and 6. One of the smartest people I have met. Let the light shine. 
SA Hihop royalty, Tebogo "Proverb" Thekisho. I am Thekiso and he is Thekisho...provocative

JHB is over shot so we decided to make the whole room dark so you don't know where we are, lol. Zinto Wad Up!!

Camera angle, Blessed and Highly Favoured

Callback Dreams Chinese Lights

Doing an interview for Gospel Gold. This show built a new fan base for me, lol... mamas, security guards, helpers, humbling.

Scotch is one of the best designers in SA. He is behind The Soil look. A genius.

Directors view..lights, camera, action.

The Soil before they were black and white


The single cover

Just playing my instrument...

People behind the scene, respect.

Proverb always interacting with his fans, even on set.
This video was one of my best experience. We made it so easy and so enjoyable. It is always a pleasure to work with Verb. Moving forward I don't want to shoot for anyone but just Verb because I always have fun on his projects and have enough room to experiment. He gives us enough creative space to just tell a story and have fun doing it. We don't shoot videos for money because there is none in videos in SA so all we want to do is experiment, have fun, and just let our thoughts manifest.

No comments:

Post a Comment