Total Pageviews

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Coldplay Live at FNB

The Coldplay concert at the FNB stadium was the best concert I have ever been to. I actually feel bad that I missed the U2 show.
The whole trip to the show was also an experience on its own. I had never seen so many white folk at Park Station catching a Metrorail train. I usually see them on the Gautrain.
It was so challenging to find parking in and around the CBD but we did eventually find a spot at cost ofcourse.





I usually feel that hip-hop acts from the States constantly disrespect their audience with their mediocre shows. I am a hip-hop head who has attended numerous shows but a rock show was the best I have ever been to, that says something. Hip-hop acts need to step their game up if I am going to pay 500 bucks for a ticket.
Big up to The Parlotones for killing their set and for featuring in the Coldplay set too.

No comments:

Post a Comment