Total Pageviews

Monday 12 September 2011

Sometimes or Most of the Time I Hate My Cellphone.



I have days where I wish I did not have a cellphone. The only problem is that I need this device to survive in this modern world. I sometimes think I have opened too many lines of communication from sms, phone-calls, e-mails, Twitter, Facebook and Bbm Messenger. Some people do not have respect for other peoples space. They  bbm anytime or anything.

One think about me is that I do not enjoy talking on the phone. The reason is that I have to stop whatever I am doing to attend to people. This can hinder on my productivity. Sometimes an sms or e-mail is perfect for me. This means that I can respond as soon as I am free. Some people need to respect other peoples space. After hours work calls should only be used for emergencies not for random follow ups. Only your loved ones have a right to contact you anytime. Some people are going to be blocked from my contact list because they lack respect for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment